Monday, May 24, 2010

FEATURED ETSY SHOP - LuvToSparkle


Pink and Black - Chunky Stretch Bracelet


Black lucite beads decorated with pink and black Swarovski crystals, then to top it all off a big black bow and chunky pink glass heart. Stylish for any day of the week. Stretch bracelet, should fit most!

Shooting Stars - Orange and Bronze Dangle Earrings

Let's welcome, Sharon and her fun, colorful jewelry which she sells in her Etsy shop, LuvToSparkle.  Pay a visit to Sharon's shop and you will find a delightful array of colorful bracelets, necklaces, earrings and more!  Great prices!


What led you to start creating your art/craft?

A trip to Disneyland. I visited a little shop in downtown Disney and fell in love with all the unique jewelry in the shop! And ever since then I've been creating my own pieces.

How did you decide what medium you wanted to work with?

Serious internet searching, I wasn't sure where I wanted to start... but then I found this stuff called resin, and you can create just about anything you can think up with it! I fell in love! Then I discovered pearls and crystals and more recently stretchy bracelets.


My Neon Dream - Double Layer Stretch Bracelet

What an awesome explosion of color!!! I adore the colors pink and orange so I used fun pink and orange beads! Then I paired them with some shiny Swarovski crystals, and to pull it all together a large green crystal, FUN!

What aspect of creating your art/craft do you find the most enjoyable?

At the end of a hard day at work, I can come home and use my creative side. Also when my friends, family, or strangers truly love my work, it's so rewarding when people enjoy your work!

If you had to choose a fruit OR a vegetable, to describe your art/craft, what would you choose, and why?

LoL! What a great question! Probably citrus like oranges and limes, and oh I love raspberries... bright colors! I love bright and sparkly! hehe


If you had to choose one other medium in which to display your “creativity”, what would that be, and why?

Currently I'm looking into metalworking. I've always had an interest in it and I would love to learn how to work with metal, make rings, or unique pendants/chains/whatever!

What message, if any, do you want to convey with your art/craft?

To just be yourself. Have fun with what you wear... I think the world is too serious as it is, and I think a lot of my pieces are just fun.


My Heart is Full of Love - Swarovski crystal pendant

What advice do you have for other artists/crafters?

If you want to do something, do it! If it's what you enjoy, then it won't matter what others think, or if you make it big, don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do.

Thanks, Sharon, for sharing your fun, creative jewelry with everyone! 


Be sure to visit Sharon's links below, where you can see more of her work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I especially love the bracelet!!
Great blog!

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.